Wednesday 4 March 2015

Liebster Award (2)

It is my second award. The post for the first nomination you can read here.
This time I was nominated by Shannan and Sophie. Thank you girls for the nomination! Don't forget to check their blogs out.

Here are my answers to Shannan's questions:
1) If you could only wear one pair of shoes for the rest of the year what would they be? Probably flats. I always choose comfort. Although I am short and should probably wear heels more often. Ups. But I like wearing wedges!
2) Do you have any weird and wonderful talents? Sadly but no. I don't have any talents. At least I haven't discovered it yet.
3) If yes, then what are they? Someday.. :)
4) What is your favourite television show? How I met your mother. The best!
5) What is one product you couldn't live without? It's a difficult question. I don't really have one. As I think about it, I realize that there isn't such thing right now. I think i could live even without my phone :)
6) Books or Movies? Love both. But recently I'm not into movies, I read more, so my answer at this time is books.
7) What is your favourite book or movie? Favorite books: M.Albom Five people you meet in heaven and A. de Saint-Exupery Little prince. Favorite movie: The Pursuit of Happyness.
8) Are you a Disney lover? I don't think so. Of course I like it but I'm not obsessed.
9) What is your favourite candle scent? Probably apple and cinnamon. Or a fruity one.
10) Red lips or dark eyes? Dark eyes.
11) If you could visit one place in the world, where would you visit? Australia.
 
And here are Sophie's questions answered:
1. What song makes you think of summer most? I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.
2. If you could visit anywhere, where would be top of your list? As I answered previously - Australia.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration (not just including fashion)? I don't know.. It's probably bad but I don't have anyone specific on my mind. I am just inspired by people who know what they want in life.
4. What are you most looking forward to this year? Finding a job. Not very fun, I know.
5. What was the last film you watched? And how do you rate it? One Direction: This is us and it was quite enjoyable. I would rate it 4/5.
6. Who is your favourite youtuber currently? I don't have a favorite one. I like Ingrid Nilsen.
7. Anything that you do to get into relax mode? Listen to soft music, make myself some tea, put on comfy and warm (if it's winter) clothes.
8. What is your favourite photo? (Either your own or just one that you like) I really like this one that I took last summer.

9. Any guilty pleasures? TV series. I spend too much time on them.
10. Which fictional character would you like to be for a day? Hermione Granger. Or Tracy from How I met your mother - I would like to spend some time with the gang, they are awesome. And Ted is a sweetheart :$
11. What is your favourite city and why? My hometown.
 


This time I nominate:
Adele
Undefined
Charlotte
Someday sunny
Life with antlers
Jodie
College cheese

Here are my questions for you:
1. Why are you writing a blog?
2. What do you struggle with the most while writing a blog?
3. If you could go back in time, would you change something?
4. What book/movie changed your perspective on life?
5. Favorite food?
6. Your hobbies?
7. What is your favorite social media?
8. 3 things you like about yourself?
9. What inspires you the most?
10. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
11. What do you want to achieve in 2015?

Rules:
Acknowledge the person who nominated you;
Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you;
Nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers and notify them;
Give them 11 questions to answer.

_____________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment