Sunday 22 March 2015

The Infinity Dreams Award

Source: emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.com




I was tagged by lovely Emily for The infinity dreams award. Thank you Emily! Check out her blog as well.

Rules:
1. Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
2. Tell us 11 facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them

11 facts about me:
1. I graduated from university not so long ago and earned a bachelor's degree. 
2. I would like to be able to speak as much languages as I can. It is one of my dreams. 
3. I'm 22 but I look younger. This always bothered me but recently I started to appreciate it.
4. It is my second blog. I wrote a blog in the past, firstly it was beauty blog, then I've made it about books. But after some time I deleted it. 
5. I like coffee a lot.
6. Even though I finished my studies already, I still don't know what I want to do in life.
7. I prefer tv series to movies.
8. I am an introvert.
9. Only book I have reread a couple of times (and will be reading again in the future) is The Little prince by A. Saint Exupery.
10. Throughout my life I had 2 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters and a gerbil.
11. My zodiac sign is Sagittarius. 

Emily's questions:
  • Favourite music artist? At the moment it is Ed Sheeran.
  • Whats the last picture you took on your phone? It was a picture of my friends that I took last night.
  • What is your perfect pizza? With chicken, pomatoes, a lot of cheese, no onions and no peppers.
  • What cheers you up? A dessert and a friend.
  • Who is your hero/idol? I don't really have one. Probably it is bad.
  • Whats your occupation? If you're a student, what are you studying? I am a graduate searching for a job right now.
  • Favourite film? The Pursuit of happyness.
  • Whose your style inspiration? Again, don't have one. But I like Emma Stone's, Rachel Bilson's, Kristen Stewart's, Taylor Swift's style.
  • What's something you don't tell many people? That my father passed away when I was 13 years old.

Thank you Emily once again for the nomination. In my turn I nominate:
Amy 
Ella 

Here are my questions for you:
1. If you could choose a superpower, what would you choose?
2. Favorite season?
3. Morning or evening?
4. Where is your happy place?
5. What was your best travel experience?
6. What do you like the most about yourself?
7. Do you have a nickname?
8. Do you prefer books or movies?
9. Favorite piece of jewelery?
10. How would you describe your style?
11. What music do you prefer?

Have a nice day!

PS I'm on on Bloglovin!


2 comments:

  1. Great post, lovely to learn more about the person behind the blog. I love Ed Sheeran too!
    Thank you for nominating me, I'll let you know when it's up!

    Amy, www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete