Thursday 19 March 2015

My wishlist




1. Tangle Teezer

I heard a lot of positive things about it and want to try it myself. My hair is hard to handle and this brush seems to be the best choice.

Source: douglas.pl

2. Garnier Micellar Water

Bioderma's Micellar water is almost gone, so I'll need a new one. But this time I want to try Garnier's one. People who tried both products say that they are very similar, although price is different. So Garnier Micellar Water is on my to buy list.

Source: boots.com

3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

It would be great to try out this perfume. (In search of my favorite perfume).

Source: fragrantica.com

4. Phillip Lim Pashli Mini Satchel type bag

I don't need the original, designer's bag but I really like the style of this bag, so anything similar to it would be great.

Source: www.31philliplim.com

5. Sony Alpha A5000

I want a camera to film and make short films and videos. I like this one, because of it size, video quality, lenses, flip screen.

Source: photographyreview.com
___________________________________________________________




2 comments:

  1. That Phillip Lim Pashli bag looks amazing! I just tagged you in the Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Awards, so you can check it out here xx -

    Emilys Beauty Thoughts

    ReplyDelete