Sunday 18 January 2015

Liebster Awards

Hello.

 I was nominated for the Liebster award by lovely Emily. Thank you so much! Go check her blog out here, she writes great posts.
My answers to Emily's questions:

1. What was your highlight of today? Going on a little walk to enjoy the beautiful weather.
2. Favorite crisp flavour? Sour cream and onion.
3. Best memory? I can't pick one but I would probably say that my best memory is times spend with my dad.
4. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years? Having a job that makes me happy, being with my significant other, traveling, experiencing and enjoying life. Just being happy.
5.Describe yourself in one sentence? Usual girl in search for herself. Short and sweet.
6. Any meaning behind your blog name? Well, not really. I like mint color and somehow I came up with the name playing with words and replacing chocolates bar's Milky way with Minty. Really nothing special, just my mind going nuts :)
7. If you could have lunch with three people (dead, alive or fictional) who would they be? I thought I would pick one from each category (dead, alive, fictional): Pope John Paul II, Lizzie Velasquez, Ted from How I met your mother (and then meet the whole gang haha).
8. One talent you wish you had? Singing.
9. Something you couldn't live without? Water, food and air. Haha, I am funny right? Not.. -_-
10. Something you wish didn't exist? Wars.
11. What's unique about you? Me in general, there is no one in the whole world similar to me; I believe that every person is different and unique :)

I nominate:
Abbie Katherine
Soffyaaah
Within Jays Life
Bekshaxo

Here are my questions for you:
1. What do you like about your blog?
2. What do you struggle with the most while writing a blog?
3. If you could go back in time, would you change something?
4. What book/movie changed your perspective on life?
5. Tea or coffee?
6. Your hobbies?
7. What is your favorite social media?
8. 3 things you like about yourself?
9. What blog/which blogger inspires you the most?
10. What type of blog post you like to write the most?
11. What do you want to achieve in 2015?



Rules:
Acknowledge the person who nominated you;
Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you;
Nominate bloggers and notify them;
Give them 11 questions to answer.
 
Looking forward to reading your answers soon :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination. I'll try my best to get it out there seeing as I have losts of posts planned and scheduled.!!!!

    ReplyDelete