Saturday 14 March 2015

Back in time



Here is a question for you: if you could go back in time, would you change anything? 

A lot of people answer that they wouldn't change anything, that everything that has happened made them who they are today, that we learn from mistakes etc. Yes, I agree, mistakes are experience and learning from them makes us stronger. 
But if I could go back to the past, I would change some things.
I'm not talking about changing every mistake I have made, no, those mistakes thought me a lesson. But I know that I would make one change for sure - I would choose other uni and other study program or even I would take a gap year after finishing school. I didn't like what I've been studying. Of course, I could just quit but there have been some reasons for me not doing that.. Today I am  proud of myself that I put all my effort, strength and graduated. Yes, I did it but if only I could go back, I would definitely change it.
Other thing for which I would like to go back in time is the ability to talk to my younger self. For this it's not necessary to go back to the past, writing a letter would be enough.  But this is a different subject, not for this post. 

What I want to say that it is alright to want make some changes in your past. I agree, past made me the way I am today but I feel that changing some things would made me better. 

So, if you could go back in time, would you change anything?..


No comments:

Post a Comment