Saturday 31 January 2015

January favorites

Last day of the month means it's favorites time!

BEAUTY. Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures hair mask
I've bought this mask in the middle of December, but started using it only in the end of December/beginning of January. It is a great mask, leaves my hair soft and nourished. It has honey extract in it, which from my experience works very good on my dry, coarse hair. And it smells amazing! After shampooing my hair, I put this mask for about 3 minutes and then rinse it off. I feel the difference immediately.

MOVIE. Predestination (2014)
Great movie! I like this type of movies when you don't understand what is going on and you are completely dragged into it trying to solve the whole situation (like Shutter island, The illusionist etc.). It is the best mind-blowing movie so far! I had a feeling that my brain is going to explode :D If you like such movies, watch it - you'll love it.
Source: imdb.com

BOOK. Wm.Paul Young "Cross roads"
It is a fiction novel about a egoistical businessman who falls into coma and the same time finds himself in a surreal world, where he can see and analyze his whole life. Also he can see the present through other people eyes and this way try and correct his mistakes. It's the first book that I read by this author and I enjoyed it (gave it 5/5 stars on goodreads). It shows a persons journey through himself and his life. I also want to read the first authors book The Shack.
Source: goodreads.com

PAGE. buzzfeed.com
 There is so much interesting and fun stuff there. I can watch their videos for hours. 

MUSICEd Sheeran
I listened to his songs almost every single day. Want to learn all the lyrics, because in February I'm going to his concert. Can't wait! 
I've been loving Photograph and Afire love.


EVENT. Graduation!
Yes! Finally on 27th of January I've graduated from university. Yey! After 3,5 years of studying it is over and I gained a bachelor's degree. It makes me extremely happy and proud. 


Have a lovely February! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment