Thursday 8 January 2015

Best of 2014

Long time no seek!
I was inspired by Sophie's from It's a Saunders Thing post where she wrote about her favorite things in 2014. So I also want to look back at 2014 and point out my faves. Here we go!


Favorite movie:
About Time. This movie is also in my all time favorite movies list.
Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2194499/

Favorite book:
I have two - The Fault in our stars by John Green (it was the first book that made me cry) and The Kite runner by Khaled Hosseini

















Source: goodreads.com



Favorite TV show:
Breaking Bad
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

Favorite event:
James Arthur's gig in August.

Favorite day:
The day I became a Godmother.

Favorite place:
Beside the sea where I went on vacation.


Favorite quote:
It seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela 

 Favorite drink:
Masala chai (chai latte). In the last couple of months I've always ordered this in coffee shops. What I like about chai that it is tea but tastes like coffee!

Favorite accessories:
Necklaces. This year I've been wearing them more often than usually. 

Favorite moment:
The moment when my defense of final bachelors paper (that I worked on a couple of months) was over. The only thing left to do is to receive the diploma in the end of January and finito. Yey!


Hopefully, 2015 will be a better year. I will try to make it better. 

Also, after Blogmas I feel unorganized about my blog. It was hard to write every day but I was motivated and had planned all my posts. Now, when it is over I feel that I've been procrastinating. But I'll try to sort it out. 
If you have any suggestions or questions, I've made a contact form (on the right). Don't hesitate to contact me :)

Have a great weekend! Make the best of it.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to look back on the year, xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved hearing about some of your favourite things!
    Great post,

    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete