Saturday 21 February 2015

What's in my little carry on bag?


Hey there!
I am going to UK to visit family and a friend. I will be there almost 2 weeks. With my carry-on luggage I will also have this little bag with some flight essentials. In it I have:
  • a book to read while waiting at the airport and on the flight;
  • wallet (and a passport in it - a must, of course);
  • boarding ticket;
  • mp3 player;
  • earphones;
  • lip balm (my lips get really dry on the airplane);
  • chocolate (not necessary but just in case I get hungry or just want something sweet);
  • phone.




There will be more travel related posts.
Have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to Iceland next month,so this was a very helpful post! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this helped. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

      Delete
  2. Hope you're enjoying the uk! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, details are on my blog :)

    xx
    http://saundersthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete