Monday 16 February 2015

Empties - Garnier Edition

Hey there! 
Strange thing, I always finish a couple of products at the same time and for some reason this time they are all Garnier products. Here is my opinion on them. 




Garnier Body Tonic Scrub

Sugar scrub with natural fruit extract. It claims to exfoliate, nourish and smooth the skin. And it really does. I think it is a great scrub, suitable for dry skin. Leaves the skin smooth with a fruity scent.

Pros:
  • great exfoliation
  • smoothes the skin
  • pleasant fruity scent that stays on the skin
  • calms down Keratosis Pilaris

Cons: 
  • none

 Rating: 5/5
Repurchase: Yes







Garnier Fructis Nutri Repair Spray

Detangles, nourishes, repairs damaged hair. Not sure how I feel about this product. It's not bad but not amazing either. I would say it is ok. It does a great job with tangled hair but I didn't see any nourishing or repairing effect. It's so-so.

Pros:
  • detangles, even my frizzy, thick hair
  • pleasant scent
  • doesn't leave hair heavy or oily

Cons:
  • doesn't nourish or repair dry hair as the product claims to do

Rating: 3/5
Repurchase: Maybe.








Garnier BB cream

My first bb cream. I had higher expectations for it. The product is good but I thought it would be better. I expected more coverage. And the shade selection is poor: only two shades. I picked up the light one but it is still a bit dark for my pale skin. The cream is great for the summer.

Pros:
  • moisturizes dry skin very well
  • light coverage (although I would prefer a bit more)
  • light texture

Cons:
  •  only two shades; the light one is too dark for pale skin

Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: maybe but only for the summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment