Tuesday 17 February 2015

#TakeBackWhatsYours

A couple of days ago I have discovered a beautiful campaign that is going around. I found it by reading an amazing post on lovely Adele's blog that you can read here. It touched my heart and I decided to participate as well.
Campaign was started by Chloe from Chloe's Concept. The aim of this campain is to take back something that belong to you but you've lost or been taken away. And it's not about physical things but about your "inner things" like confidence, motivation, happiness etc. All the info about the project can be found on website, Chloe's blog and Twitter.

I remember 3-4 years ago, on my first year of uni I felt happy, in general. Of course I had my ups and downs but basically I wasn't complaining. And I remember then I was really positive. Positive about life, future, everything. I always had hope and thought that everything will be alright. I believed that I can achieve my goals and make my dreams come true. I was going through my life path positively. But after some time my mind began to change. I started to realize that everything goes wrong, I face failure and have no luck. Step by step my positivity was fading down. Only hope held me. But in the end of December 2014 when I was revising the gone year i understood one thing - I lost hope. I understood that I don't believe in a better tomorrow anymore. I see my life as a failure. And with all that unluck I don't believe in myself anymore. But this year I want to change it! I want to hope for good, stay positive and because of that - feel happy, again. That is why I want to

take back my positivity and self-belief. 

I think that it is a beautiful campaign that Chloe begun. Everyone who wants to make changes to their life should try and take part of it or just share some support. Make sure to check campaign's website and Twitter for more info and other posts. 

I would like to tag every person that a better tomorrow and misses something that belongs to you. If you decide to take part in it, make sure to leave the link to your post in the comments below and/or tag me (@minty_way) on twitter. Of course, don't forget to tag Chloe as well (@ChloesConcept).


__________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful concept for a campaign, really clever! xx

    www.emilysbeautythoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I like it too. Emily, maybe you will take part as well? :)

      Delete