Saturday 7 February 2015

Favorite movies

Today I thought I would share my favorite movies.
They are not in any particular order.

The Pursuit of Happyness
I would be said to choose only one favorite movie, it would be this one. If I need motivation, this film always helps me. And makes me cry, everytime.
Favorite film quote:  You got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period. 


About time
Reminds that we should enjoy every second of life and live if it was the last day.
Favorite film quote: And in the end I think I've learned the final lesson from my travels in time; and I've even gone one step further than my father did: The truth is I now don't travel back at all, not even for the day, I just try to live every day as if I've deliberately come back to this one day, to enjoy it, as if it was the full final day of my extraordinary, ordinary life. 
 

Predestination
It is the best mind-blowing movie I have ever seen. My mind can't handle the whole situation.. But maybe that's why I like it.

Into the wild
Shows another perspective of life. Taught me that no matter what society thinks, you should choose what makes you happy.
Favorite film quotes: When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.
Happiness only real when shared.
I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong. 
 

Harry Potter series
All 8 movies. All that magic helps to forget the reality for a bit.

Photos are from imdb.com

2 comments:

  1. I have tagged you in the Liebster award over at www.sunshinebutterfliesandbooks.co.uk :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me. I've done it already but I will answer your questions anyway :)

      Delete