Wednesday 19 October 2016

What's in my bag?


When I first started watching Youtube, these type of videos were my favorite to watch. When I discovered the blogging world, posts with this title always caught my attention. Lets be honest, we girls love to see what other women are carrying in their bags. And it is a mystery for me why, but oh well, probably some women psychological thing.

In my last year of school and in uni I used to carry bigger bags that would fit my books and notebooks. Now, when I am not a student anymore, I prefer smaller bags. Although on the picture it looks big, I assure you it is not. I would call it a medium size. It is a new bag that I got last week. I needed a new bag, but I couldn't find one that I like. It was a spontaneous decision. I was feeling down that day, I went to the store to warm up after a walk, saw it and bought it, simple as that. And let me tell you, not only it made me feel better that day, I don't regret buying it, because I really like it. So, what is in my bag?


  • wallet
  • keys
  • Kindle
  • earphones
  • tissues
  • pen
  • painkillers
  • comb
  • lip butter from The Body Shop in Mango
  • Lipstick from Essence in the color 07 Natural Beauty
  • ladies box
  • phone



 That is it. Not much, but enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment