Sunday 16 October 2016

Reading challenge 2016 - Update


This year I am taking part in the Goodreads Reading challenge 2016. I was participating last year as well. In 2015 my goal was to read 24 books and I've completed the challenge by reading 26 books. I was happy and proud of myself that I've managed to achieve my goal. Also, it was fun so I decided to take part in this year's challenge.

This year my goal is a bit lower - I want to read 20 books in 2016. So far, so good - I've read 17 books and as the Goodreads claims, it is 2 books ahead of schedule. Here are those books (in the order I have read them):

H.Amin "Reunited in the Desert"
J.Picoult "The Pact" *
L.F.Baum "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"
H.Hesse "The Journey to the East"
N.Gaiman "American Gods"
J.P.Sartre "Nausea"
A.Munthe "The Story of San Michele" *
D.Chamberlain "The Good Father"
C.M.Dominguez "The House of Paper"
L.Kepler "The Hypnotist"
J.Austen "Sense and Sensibility"
H.Murakami "A Wild Sheep Chase"
J.Fowles "The Collector" *
B.Sher "Wishcraft: How to Get What You Really Want"
D.Keyes "Flowers for Algernon" *
S.Maitland "A Book of Silence" *
J.Gray "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus"

Books marked with a star I liked the most. Most of them I've read on Kindle, because it is easier to take it with me to work. Usually I read on my way to/from work and when I have some free time there. Sometimes I read at home and then I prefer paper books.

Only 3 books left until my goal and more than 2 months to reach it, so I am sure I can complete the challenge. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment