Tuesday 4 October 2016

Sweater weather TAG

Long time no see!
It has been a long time since I've updated my blog but here I am again, trying to write again. Not much has changed in my life but let's talk about that later.
Today I would like celebrate my favorite season - autumn! And for that I picked up the Sweater weather tag, because I love autumn and I love tags!



1. Favorite candle scent? I don't a specific candle scent for autumn. In the summertime I don't like to burn candles, the autumn and winter is my candle season. I pick up what I am in the mood for that season but usually in autumn I pick woody, cinnamon, apple scented candles.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Tea. I like coffee any time of the year and drink it every morning but in autumn I especially like teas to warm up and get cozy.

3. What’s the best fall memory you have? Nothing comes to my mind now. Maybe visiting my brother his family almost every year in autumn (he lives in other country). Also, when I was younger, I went on a scout camp first weekend of October every year.

4. Best fragrance for fall? Woody, cinnamony scents.

5. Favorite Thanksgiving food? We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in our country.

6. What is autumn weather like where you live? It's chilly, in September mostly sunny but in October it starts to rain.

7. Most worn sweater? It changes every season. This year I'm into wearing nude color clothing.

8. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Jumping in leaf piles.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans. I don't wear leggings anyway.

10. Combat boots or Uggs? Combat boots. Although I don't have ones, I don't like uggs.

11. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? Not for me, I don't like pumpkins and pumpkin flavored food. Yes, I exist.

12. Favorite fall TV show? This season I am watching Suits. For me autumn is that time when I pick up new tv shows. After summer, when the weather is getting colder and days are shorter, it is nice to cozy up in bed  in the evenings with a cup of tea and watch a lot of tv shows.

13. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I don't have particular song for autumn, it changes every year but it is always calm music.

14. What do you want to be for Halloween? I don't celebrate Halloween.

15. Hats or scarves? Scarves.

16. What’s your #1 favorite thing about fall? Colorful leaves. When I see those trees, I feel so calm and relaxed, it makes me happy instantly. Autumn is so beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment