Tuesday 1 November 2016

October favorites

It's November 1st. October is over, so it is time to share what I've been loving this month.

New plant. In the middle of October I've bought myself this lovely plant. It is a crassula plant. It makes my room look cozier and me feel happier.


Duolingo. I've been using this app before when I wanted to learn Italian. This month I started using it again. So far I've been practicing consistently and even beat 30 day streak. Duolingo is simple to use and doesn't require a lot of time. There are many languages you can learn with it online.


Suits. Autumn is the perfect time to watch tv series, under a blanket, with a cup of tea. I watched season 5 and 6 of Suits in October and I enjoyed it.


Essence lipstick, 06 Barely there. A beautiful color, perfect for autumn.


Indie music. It is one of my favorite types of music, but for some reasons I haven't been listening to it for a while. In October I discovered it again.

Those are my favorites of the month of October. What was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment